Do you want to eat tasty, locally and sustainably caught seafood and help support local fishermen involved in sustainable fisheries?
Become a member, or renew your membership, in the Michelle Rose Community Supported Fishery (CSF).
As a CSF member you will:
- Have healthy and sustainable seafood year around.
- Connect directly with the local fishing community.
- Learn more about sustainable fisheries.
- Help build community in the Cowichan Valley and South Vancouver Island.
- Make a positive difference in the viability of our local small boat sustainable fishery.
Click here to learn more!