Dear Michelle Rose CSF Members:
Pick-up for the seafood you ordered is next weekend Sep 12 & 13
… salmon fillets for most of you – whole salmon, prawns and/or octopus for some of you.
When and Where:
Sidney, Saturday, Sep 12, 10am to 4pm Tsehum Harbour, Fishermen’s Wharf (see below for directions)
Cowichan Bay, Sunday, Sep 13, 10am to 4pm Fisherman’s Wharf Dock, 1700 Cowichan Bay Road
• There will be some extra prawns for $30/lb ($38 for non-members)
• There will also be extra octopus, including small 4-8
lb trial packs at $4 per pound.
• If you can’t make it either of the upcoming pick-ups, maybe another MRCSF member can pick-up for you, otherwise you can get yours at the Chum salmon final pick-up in late October or early November.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Michelle Rose Fishing
1760 Pritchard Road
Cowichan Bay BC V0R 1N1
Directions to Tsehum Harbour Fishermen’s Wharf from Victoria
http://www.haa.bc.ca/harbour/tsehum (for a map of where they are located)
1. Take the Pat Bay hwy towards the ferry terminal.
2. When you reach the light at Sidney turn to the right on to Beacon Ave.
3. Turn left off of Beacon onto Resthaven Drive, this is the second possible left on Beacon Ave.
4. Travel approximately 2 km along Resthaven. You will see Harbor road on your right just after this you will see the entrance to Tsehum Harbour to your right, turn right here. Bowerbank is immediately opposite the entrance to the wharf parking lot.
5. Drive thru the parking lot out on to the pier there is a limited amount of parking on the pier. Come down the second ramp to the left and we will be tied up right at the head of the float.