MRCSF 2019 Packet 09-Dec-18
We have member share forms ready for Christmas giving and for you to join up for the 2019 Michelle Rose Community supported fishery. Just click on the link above to MRCSF 2019 packet to go to the form
Trolling for Sockeye off the mouth of the Fraser in September
Do you want some sustainably harvested treats from the sea. Michelle Rose CSF will be be at the wharf this coming weekend:
When: Saturday, Nov. 12 from 10 till 30
Where: Cowichan bay Fishermen’s wharf, 1700 Cowichan bay road
Coho fillets – $14.75/lb average 2 lbs
Pink fillets – $7.25/lb average 1 lb
Prawn tails – $32/lb in 1 lb packages
King Shrimp tails – $32/lb in 1 lb packages
small amount of whole fish
as always come early to make sure you get what you want
note – we will not have smoked salmon till later this fall
Snowy day in Cowichan bay
I am busy preparing the CSF information packet for 2017. We will be heading north in 2017 , so that means we will have salmon again, coho and pinks.. As usual we will have prawns , king shrimp and Octopus in the early summer. Something new for this year we will have ling cod fillets and dressed ling cod.I will post the info packet and email it as soon as it is ready. Have a good holiday season.
Guy and the crew
Weather got the best of us last weekend so we are rescheduling for :
Date: Sunday Dec 13
Time: 11 till 3
Where : Tsehum Harbour Sidney
Dear Michelle Rose CSF Members and Friends:
Want some local seafood for the holidays?
We are trying something new for us Smoked Salmon !
***New*** available for the first time – great for holiday parties and gifts
Hot smoked salmon $16/lb
Candied salmon $22/lb
- Approximately 1 pound packages frozen and vacuum packed
Also available – limited quantity:
- Prawns $30/lb ($38 for non-members)
- Coho fillets $13/lb ($15 non-members)
- Pink fillets $6.75/lb ($8 non-members
- Octopus $4/lb including small 2-3 lb trial packs
Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Directions to Tsehum Harbour Fishermen’s Wharf from Victoria
http://www.haa.bc.ca/harbour/tsehum (for a map of where they are located)
- Take the Pat Bay hwy towards the ferry terminal.
- When you reach the light at Sidney turn to the right on to Beacon Ave.
- Turn left off of Beacon onto Resthaven Drive, this is the second possible left on Beacon Ave.
- Travel approximately 2 km along Resthaven. You will see Harbor road on your right just after this you will see the entrance to Tsehum Harbour to your right, turn right here. Bowerbank is immediately opposite the entrance to the wharf parking lot.
- Drive thru the parking lot out on to the pier there is a limited amount of parking on the pier. Come down the second ramp to the left and we will be tied up right at the head of the float.